Followers

Wednesday 22 September 2010

WOYWW 68

Well, it's Wednesday, which means that its time to wander around Blogland, peeking at other folks' crafty spaces again. If you don't know what I'm talking about, pop over to Julia's blog to find out. My own desk is quite tidy today, which is too boring. The floor however, is as untidy as ever.
See what I mean! I do have a path to my desk, which is better than normal, but I just need more shelf space. I have been working on projects for the Design Team this week that have required lots of trims and embellishments, so I have been rummaging about a lot. I thought that I would show you some of my stash. Now you've seen my stamp storage, so you know that I will have a serious amount of embellishments too!!! 





These trays are crammed full of bling, stampbord, brads, buttons, jars of flowers, all sorts of goodies, too various to mention, an Aladdin's cave of stuff.
A drawer full of more ribbons and flowers....
A box of Buttons gems and brads....
More ribbons and trims. I have Ideology boxes and other embellishments tucked here and there, but I have been crafting for a long time. I used to knit and sew, I make jewellery, and so I collect bits and pieces for different crafts. It all helps when I need a certain something to finish off a card. I hope that you have enjoyed looking at my stash today, and I'll see you next week. I'm off to look around some of your desks now, to see what you've been up to, Judith xx 

33 comments:

Lizzybobs said...

ooo loving your stash - dont worry about what is under your desk - just forget about it until you need something - and then scream when you can not find it!!!!!!! ;o) thanks for sharing - love Liz (24)

JoZart Designs said...

That is some great stash there and I'd just love a rummage through it!
thanks for visiting me!
JoZart X

Helen said...

Oh, I just love your craft space, it's gorgeous. (19)

Sue said...

Hi Judith
glad you still have a path to ya desk! lol, lots of lovely stash there,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (3)

Phree said...

Oh my gosh, what a scrummy load of stash! As for the floor muwhahhhaha I find it very comforting to see all that stuff on your floor and read about pathway's thru the piles - familiar territory for me!

Anonymous said...

Great stash! It would be fun to rummage thru it :) I think my 2 (+ 1 foster) dogs would be very sad if I didn't leave space for them on the floor! (91)

Katie said...

Whoops..accidentally pushed anonymous.
Have a great day!

-Katie (91)

Aquarius said...

Thanks for sharing this with us today - I'm glad you have a path to your desk but I bet whatever you want is in the bottom box in a pile!! I know mine always is.

Louise said...

Lovin the ribbon box - so pretty!

G Peplow said...

OOh HI there, what a lot of lovely stash you have collected, love to have a rummage, oh just caught JoZart's comment, still I would like to anyway He he he, great space! Thank you for letting me peek:0) xx

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

Woww, I love all that stash - I know, I know it's organised chaos like mine.
Thanks for the peek'
Happy WOYWW
Rebecca (No.15)

Sarah said...

You bling box is calling me....

Sarah (57)

Anneliese said...

oooh that lot looks worth a good rummage lol :D ... Thanks for stopping by mine too x

Sherry said...

Thanks for the nosey around - it was great! All that stash and storage, a crafter's dream!

Sherry (103)

Serendipity Stamping said...

A great look through your crafty space. Love to dive into your ribbon and bling stash. #98

Carola Bartz said...

Wow, that looks like a lot of fun. I'd love to come and play! Do you know what you have and do you remember where everything is? Happy WOYWW - Carola, 92

lisa said...

Wow, that's a serious amount of embellishments. I'm very impressed.
What would we do without floor space?
Lisax (117)

themessycraftroom said...

Great stash, would love a rummage and a play. Thanks for sharing. Hugs x ChrisB

Zue said...

It seems that you know exactly where everything is!

Nice place to work in.
Have fun
Sue xx 8

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Love your stash! Can I come over an organize it? You know, I would really snoop then! lol

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am in total AWE of all your goodies. Stash maven, that's what we need to call you. I'm a bit late for Wednesday, but hope it was a fun one (I'm #2).

peggy aplSEEDS said...

wow, i would love to play in your work area!

Spyder said...

ohooo yes, let me at those draws! love the line of gems, want those!!Have a Happy WOYWW!
((Lyn)) #40

Annie said...

You look to have a lot of fab stash and I'd love an hour or more rummaging through it all :-)
A x

Anonymous said...

Great floor you've got there, love all that bling and ribbon and stuff.... but what's that piece of 2 by 4 doing next to your bookcase!!

Hugs
Brenda (88)

Holly #120 said...

WOW!!! Can I come over to play?

Cardmaking Galore said...

All those goodies!

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh Lots of lovely stash to mooch around in there! Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl (28)

vinny said...

Wow ! can you find things when you want them ? myself, I find I spend more time looking for things than creating Lol x Lavinia

Neet said...

Oh heck! What a lot of stash. Do you remember what you have? or is that a silly question? I find things I have forgotten about regularly. #45

Julia Dunnit said...

As long as you know where it is, it doesn't matter how it's stored, and we all store so differently! LOVE those 'cluster' gems, did you get tehm here or is the label french because you snatched them up on a holiday shop?

Candace said...

liking all of your goodies

Candace #43

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

One word....Amazing!!


A.xx (38)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...