Followers

Wednesday 12 January 2011

WOYWW 84

It's been a little while since I posted, so I thought I'd get going again by saying Happy New Year to the WOYWWers out there. If you don't know what I'm talking about, head over to Julia's Blog to find out.
I had a big sort out in my craft room a week or so ago, and although I didn't tidy everything up, I'm not a complete saint! It's still looking quite organised.
I am in the process of making a Christmas card for my stock to send out in December. Yes, I'm being organised this year. I don't know how long it will last. I'm hoping to enter it into a blog challenge, but will have to get a wriggle on. I'm using a digi image, Nesties, and some lovely Crealie dies. These are fab from the Netherlands. They are so easy to use.

On the other side of my desk, which I don't normally show you, as it's so untidy, are a couple of unfinished projects that I'd like to tackle. One is a canvas with tags of different sizes displaying lots of different tecniques. It was a project from the Graphicus Retreat last year, and sadly, we didn't have time to complete it. It will take a long time, but I want to put some work in on that. The second project, is a book to hold tags and ATCs, covered in lovely papers. It has all sorts of little flaps and pockets inside, and is bound with the big Bind-it-all wires. I haven't been feeling all that well for a few days, so I'm allowing myself three quiet days to rest a bit, so I thought I'd do a bit of crafting, and just potter about a bit. Even the thought of all that crafting time is making me happy!
Whatever you are doing today, I hope that you have a good day. Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Judith.
Your desk really does look very organised...do you fancy popping over and sorting mine out lol Well,a girl can ask!

Aquarius said...

Thanks for sharing these pics - I do hope your few days crafting do the trick and you feel better soon

Anne said...

Happy New Year Judith!
Hope you get going soon and have lots of lovely projects to show off
Anne
x

Susanne said...

I rarely clean up 100% either. Good luck with finishing up those projects.

Marjo said...

Hi Judith,

Busy, busy workdesk! Love it. Great idea to get ahead of the xmas cardmaking rush. My thoughts are the same.

Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #23 Happy WOYWW

Tertia said...

Lots of interesting stuff happening on your desk.
Happy WOYWW
Tertia 93

okienurse said...

WOW lots of fun stuff to play with. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

It's hard to clean up completely, I usually clean away the larger items, clean the stamps and then pull out more stuff to work on! I've been trying to complete a card for that challenge too, I made a lot of Xmas cards thru the year last year and was still making them in a panic at the last minute!!

Hugs
Brenda 99

donnalouiserodgers said...

hmm ust confess I occasionally tidy but rarely clean - it changes the colours adn ambience too much...

Dxeded

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Beautifully tidy desk, including the obligatory box of tissues. Hope you soon feel much better.

Wiccababe said...

Happy New Year
well done you on starting your xmas cards and being organised
nice to meet you
Debbi
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...