Followers

Thursday 27 January 2011

Pay it Forward


I was lucky enough the other day to be one of the first five to comment on Chris' blogpost for Pay it Forward. The way this works, is that the person posting promises to send something handmade to the first five people who comment on their Blog post. But to enter, you must promise to post too, and offer something handmade to another five people that comment on your Blog.
The rules are simple, it must be something handmade, or homemade by you, and it has to be sent to five other people during 2011.
Judith xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judith can you email me with your addy - please. I cant seem to see an email on your blog.
bettyboo1972@ntlworld.com
Thanks!

craftimamma said...

Hi Buddy, I'll join in with you, Paula, Chris and the rest. Not sure how long it will take me to make the five with Jenna's wedding stuff, etc., but it will be fun.

Will have to do the post on my blog tonight.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Unknown said...

I think its time I got my creative juices flowing, so count me in!

Don't know what I'll send, but I'll make something.

Hope you're well.

Love

Jill
x

SuzeJo Murphy said...

i'll do it Judith .... just let me work it all out (am having a thicko day) xx

Evil Edna said...

oh I want to play! please count me in, I follow the stamping quartet but not in a werid rain coat way and would love some of your work.Tootles EE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...